
Damn she is gorgeous!
I don't know if you've been watching or what you think about it but, I can't help notice the conflict between Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell.
It looks as though she is regretting having slept with Simon. Now I'm not saying this is fact and if I'm wrong, I truly apologize however, if they haven't been intimate they are definitely acting as though they're having a lovers spat. Of course this adds to the 'entertainment' value of the TV series but the tensions that go with it do not go over very well.
Personally I feel for Paula. It must be very difficult for a person of her stature to be or even to act as an average person can. With her beauty and talent, she is likely 'used' by many to further their personal gains. I don't mean this sexually but I'm sure a person of her position would have a very difficult time in being able to trust anyone as to their motive. After awhile of dealing with this kind of lifestyle it has to be hard on a person. Maybe this is way she is still single - I think?
I have to give her a great deal of credit, because if my assumptions as above are correct, I think she has done a fantastic job of being true to herself without disrespecting or degrading her being in doing so - well done. Even if it is only dealing with Simon- well done.
Simon on the other hand comes across as a sad lonely man who needs attention and will do almost anything to get it. This is why he is so mean and cruel to the contestants. He gets noticed by it. In his mind he is doing nothing wrong. He is only being true to himself. It is just sad that a person has to go to these lengths to be noticed. And although I'm not a great fan of Simon's, I do think that most of the time his critique is accurate, although he could have approached many suggestions differently. Its as though he has no or very little social skills. At the same time he is trying to be true to himself as well.
I don't know why I felt compelled to write this. In many ways it stinks of gossip. Maybe I just thought it was important to understand or to at least look at the possible reasons people do the things we do. Often the ugliest things done which we are all capable of doing, are done with the greatest intent possible, but somewhere along the way, it gets messed up bad. And if anything can be messed up, give it to a human and see what happens to it.
Now I'm also a firm believer in the power of intent so how could this go wrong if the intent was of good? The only thing I can find for an answer to this is that, if the intent is not from the heart, that is, if the intent is not of a true nature, then it will become only what you do not want.
Just a thought - I'm full of them - or it
No comments:
Post a Comment