
I'm finally back at the book. In truth I have several in the works but there is one that has been haunting me for many years and I am finally back into it after another recollection formatting scenario.
I've been working on this epic for more than twenty years. It is in effect a story spanning more than thirty years and fifty years in the making. Now I know that sounds confusing but it really isn't.
The book is about a spiritual journey, mine, and what I have found and learned. Because I need some kind of time reference it is loosely based in chronological order that coincides with my life but the content really has nothing to do with time. I only use the time as a reference for my progression of events.
I just thought I'd mention it here because I will likely not be putting much up here for a while, not that I know if anyone follows this anyway. Besides I had to tell someone.
later
Check out Zeek.ca for more images, articles and various things I've been up to. www. zeek.ca
No comments:
Post a Comment